Healing Prayer is a form of meditative prayer effective in helping a broken Christian who may struggle with addictions, anxiety, anger, depression, low self-esteem or perfectionism.
The process is led by a trained minister who uses the Bible to guide the practice and evaluate results.
Healing Prayer Facts
- Some Christians are broken; they struggle with addictions, anger, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem or perfectionism. These issues then negatively affect their marriage and other relationships, as well.
- Most broken Christians attend church and may read the Bible, pray & visit Christian groups & gatherings.
- Many broken Christians never mention their issues to friends, family or non-professionals because they are ashamed or frightened of what other Christians will think of them.
- Many broken Christians seek help from a pastor or counselor and still cannot overcome their issues.
- Most broken Christians can be helped with Healing Prayer.
Healing Prayer Articles
Why Is It Called Healing Prayer?
Why Does Healing Prayer Work?
How Does Healing Prayer Work?
Is Healing Prayer The Same Thing As Counseling?
Is Theophostic, Sozo or Inner Healing The Same As Healing Prayer?
Who Needs Healing Prayer?
Who Does Not Need Healing Prayer?
What Do Healing Prayer Critics Say?
Is Healing Prayer Biblical?
How I Learned About Healing Prayer
Latest posts by Don Mondell (see all)